Sales Director at Urbint
Our mission is to make communities more resilient. We do this by pairing external data with artificial intelligence to identify areas of high risk and prevent catastrophic loss for utilities and infrastructure operators across the country. We are a team of close-knit engineers, entrepreneurs, and data geeks who obsess over problem solving, new technologies, and making a positive impact in our communities.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, cultivating, and forging new client relationships with some of the largest utilities across the country. You will be opening strategic dialogues with executives around key business priorities related to customer safety and legacy infrastructure. You will see those initial conversations through to a working relationship and engagement.
Urbint is looking for candidates who can roll up their sleeves and be part of a fast-growing dynamic team. Your primary motivation is to identify opportunities and navigate deals, all with a tenacious attention to detail.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
What You'll Do
- Own and manage the full sales cycle of large enterprise deals
- Develop a strategic plan to effectively and efficiently cover accounts within assigned territory
- Translate sophisticated and new technologies into simple solutions
- Create and present materials to executive leadership teams and business operators
- Develop trust with clients as a partner and problem solver
- Navigate key decision makers to build awareness and procure contracts
- Serve as the voice of the customer and provide input on product roadmap
- 7+ years of relevant experience, ideally in enterprise software or strategic consulting
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced technical degree or MBA is a plus
- Experience working with C-level executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Experience with deal structuring, contract negotiation, and procurement process
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Enjoys creating presentations and delivering materials to external audiences
- Desire to build and nurture external relationships
- Obsesses over CRM details
- Commitment to solving important problems affecting our communities
- Ability to travel 25 - 50%
What We Offer:
- Mission Driven - Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities more resilient.
- Top Compensation - Competitive compensation package.
- Best in Class Medical Coverage - 100% benefits and premiums paid.
- Prime NoHo Location - Our office sits in the heart of NYC’s historic NoHo district and is just minutes away from the BDFM and 6 subway lines.
- Health Perks - Gym reimbursement and citibike membership.
- Strong Culture - collaborative office focused on teamwork, humility, and hustle.
- Catered lunch on Thursdays, plus a kitchen filled with snacks and drinks.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.