Remesh was founded in 2014 with the mission to create a technology that could truly represent the will of the people and amplify their collective voice. As of March 2018, Remesh has secured $10 million in Series A funding. We work with some of the largest CPG and F&B brands in the world, and we are rapidly expanding into the financial services and technology sectors.We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, and intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we have fun)! We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, and cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
We believe in the power of discovering the Truth which requires engaging with each other, exchanging ideas, and having a dialogue with groups of people at a massive scale. The Remesh platform uses AI and machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment participant responses to questions and prompts, online and in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage thousands of participants simultaneously.
We are searching for an experienced Sales Director with a proven track record of success to help develop and grow our sales talent and team! The Director of Sales will coach, train, and develop a team of sales executives. This person will facilitate and manage their teams’ end-to-end process of a sale cycle to close a deal. The day-to-day responsibilities will include, but not limited to, communicating objectives to the team, meeting one-on-one and running weekly team meetings, and communicating with various departments in the organization to remove any roadblocks for your team. It is essential that this candidate has the ability to manage a sales process. This position will manage other managers that directly report into him or her. The Director of Sales will need to understand the insights landscape for buyers and products. Some of our customers include, Deloitte, Mercer, NASCAR, Barclays, and the United Nations. This role includes driving business to attain or exceed booking targets as well as expansion within current clients in the market research, insights, and HR teams with the largest companies in the world.
- Helping create and drive the strategy of the sales organization and specifically, for the enterprise sales team - consisting of new business reps and expansion reps
- Coaching and developing team
- Managing pipeline -- identifying opportunities and helping grow client relationships, negotiation, and joining client calls/meetings
- Forecasting monthly / quarterly results from the sales team
- Interviewing and hiring candidates as needed
- Acting as escalation point for the sales team
- Communicating priorities effectively within sales team
- BA degree in related field or equivalent or higher
- 2+ years of experience managing a sales team of 8 or more
- 5+ years in B2B sales
- 2+ years selling SaaS products
- Ability to manage sales processes
- Advanced experience with CRM tool
- Experience selling SaaS to insights and marketing professionals
- 5+ years of experience managing a sales team
- 10+ years in B2B sales
- 5+ years of selling SaaS products
- Advance Salesforce CRM experience
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Flexible work arrangements pending supervisor approval
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often
- Stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District