Sales Executive at Alice
ALICE RAISES THE PAY OF WORKING AMERICANS
Alice raises the take-home pay of working Americans. 156 million employees in the US are spending more and more of their budget on healthcare, childcare, and commuting. Alice uses software to add money to people’s paychecks when they spend on everyday items that are pretax eligible—with no forms, no math, no acronyms. When employers connect Alice to their payroll system, their workers keep more of what they rightfully earn, without any more work from HR. Alice is a true win-win-win. Employees take home more of what they earn, employers save on payroll taxes, and Alice is paid only from what employers save. No one pays for Alice out-of-pocket.
We’re a bright, diverse, and dedicated team solving hard problems. Our day-to-day work crosses cultures we are passionate about—venture backed-tech, government and regulators, employers and business owners, local communities, and working people. We take great pride in having team members from different backgrounds because we know that every voice matters.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We’re looking for an experienced account executive to join our growing team in NYC. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic person to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup. There is a significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as Alice grows and develops.
As a Sales Executive at Alice, you will get to enroll employers and deliver for their employees, and you will be focused on a specific industry (e.g. restaurants, hospitality, retail, etc).
Specifically, we’ll rely on you to navigate the day-to-day challenges of...
- Presenting Alice’s value proposition in a specific industry/vertical.
- Creating prospects through BDR-set meetings and individual efforts to create pipeline opportunities.
- Building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline and forecast through discovery calls, demos, and meetings.
- Developing sales strategy and account penetration plans.
- Driving the defined sales process and managing the contract approval process for net new customers.
- Using CRM and other sales tools to their fullest extent.
- Hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals.
You’ll get to work directly with our repeat entrepreneur founders and the rest of the Alice team. Our team has experience from awesome places like Adobe, OnDeck and Lending Tree. We’re backed by notable investors like Bain Capital, Notation Capital, and Trinity Ventures.
Alice will make sure that you have what you need to do your job with excellence, including...
- A positive and supportive team that is committed to mutual growth, development, and practicing excellence.
- Health insurance, and we pay the vast majority of the monthly cost.
- A 401K retirement plan.
- The best pretax spending software under the sun, i.e. Alice, which will put money into your paychecks for commuting and other pretax eligible spending.
- A generous vacation day policy to take the time they need for self-care & personal life.
THE PERFECT FIT
You’ll be a great fit for this role at Alice if...
- You’re on fire about the mission of giving working Americans a raise.
- You’ve worked in inside sales in an early-stage startup - ideally FinTech or HRTech - and loved the fast pace. Need a minimum of 3 years of sales experience selling into Mid-market and SMB customers
- You naturally use clean, clear communication when speaking and when writing.
- You have a strong track record of success in running sales process and hitting sales goals.
- You are super organized and can handle a large pipeline of prospective customers