We are looking for a sales leader who’s passionate about coaching and growing talent, and is excited to help us scale. The ideal candidate must have run complex sales cycles and mastered consultative processes in addition to having led teams with marked success. As the Sales Manager at SevenRooms, you will oversee and grow our East Coast Dining Sales team.What You'll Do
- Be a strong people leader — assess the strengths and weaknesses of your team and manage accordingly; provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports with your team
- Grow the team — source, interview, and hire top salespeople as we continue to scale
- Assist on important deals — you will play a supporting role to your direct reports in many different ways, from prospecting the top new restaurant groups, to sourcing the decision maker to creating the sales deck, and assisting throughout the sales cycle, inclusive of supporting closing deals
- Integrate with the region — our sales team has ownership over most of our revenue-based regional goals, and it is up to the Sales Manager to ensure their team is staffed and Account Executives are performing to hit these goals
- Scale insights — establish best practices for how to effectively manage a sales team and their book of business and develop new sales plans, strategies, and programs to help increase your team’s productivity
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- You have experience leading a team across different geographies and pride yourself on your ability to motivate others
- You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a constantly changing work environment
- You have 2+ years of SaaS sales experience having exceeded personal goals
- You have 3+ years of sales management experience; high-growth or early-stage start-up experience is a plus
- You are tech-savvy and navigate sales and internal tools quickly (Salesforce, Gong.io, Google Apps)
- You love hospitality and want to support operators and their business needs
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.