Sales Operations Analyst at Celonis
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, and BMW rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Valuated at over $1Billion, Celonis received $27.6M Series A in June 2016 and $50M Series B funding in June 2018 from investors Accel and 83 North. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
As our Sales Operations Analyst you will leverage sales data and insights to drive revenue growth and operational efficiency of the America’s Sales organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a business / quantitative focus or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years working in Sales Strategy, Sales Operations, Business Intelligence and/or Consulting.
- Understanding of Sales KPI’s and what drives business outcomes.
- You are a problem solver - you have the intuition to identify inefficiencies and take initiative to solve them.
- You are a rockstar with Excel, SQL, and BI tools.
- You have a structured, data driven approach to business problem solving.
- Deep understanding of data, hierarchies and relationships, and how they relate to business metrics and KPIs.
- High degree of drive and self-motivation with ability to work autonomously or with multiple stakeholders to solve problems.
- Understand how business process impacts reporting.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail, and ability to work on many tasks concurrently.
- Innovate how we leverage Sales Data by plugging it into our Celonis process mining technology to uncover trends, influence action, and improve accountability.
- Create sales reporting, trend analysis and dashboards for our sales teams and management working with Salesforce and other similar systems and data.
- Collaborate cross functionally with different departments to solve / scale sales solutions
- Automate inefficient processes within our team and broader Sales infrastructure
- Drive data integrity efforts, in partnership with the Salesforce operations team, across Salesforce and related integrations.
- Help improve forecasting accuracy.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.