Sales Operations Analyst at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that’s pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we’re creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will be working cross functionally with Marketing, Finance, and Sales. You will support the development of sales and operations strategy, understand priorities and execute operational plans.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and initiate, drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Apply quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers.
- Assist the sales manager and Executive Management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies to implement data enrichment processes to improve the sales team’s performance.
- Drive process improvement and manage all aspects of Salesforce CRM including workflow, reporting, data integrity and maintenance.
- Process orders and support sales teams with planning and operational tasks.
- Provide CRM administration setup and training for all users, system configuration, reporting, documentation of best practices and maintenance of data.
- Apply data cleansing techniques to improve the quality and accuracy of contacts and accounts databases.
Who you are:
- Proven Ability to work and interact in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with requirement to multi-task
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with visual analysis applications and sales intelligence software
- Proven experience in developing, building and delivering quantitative metrics in a business context preferred.
- Maintain governance of all Sales Policies across a global sales team; run routine audits to verify compliance at all levels
- Build and maintain key documentation regarding our policies, sale processes, and requirements
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of strong analytical and problem solving experience working in sales operations, business analyst role, process improvement, and/or program/project management, preferably at a software company.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce
- Strong organizational skills and business judgment with the ability to handle projects independently end-to-end
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills to understand sales policies and processes at a company and individual sales rep level
- Previous experience with Salesforce in an administrator capacity
- BA/BS degree in a technical or business-oriented field
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.