Greater NYC Area
Founded in 2015, Even Financial is a B2B2C fintech company that is transforming the way financial institutions find and connect with consumers. By seamlessly connecting financial institutions (including American Express, Goldman Sachs, and SoFi) and channel partners (such as TransUnion, The Smart Wallet, and The Penny Hoarder) via its industry-leading API, Even turns any consumer touchpoint into an ROI-driven, programmatic acquisition source with full compliance and security across loans, savings, credit cards, and more. Even is backed by leading VCs and financial services firms including American Express Ventures, Citi Ventures, F-Prime Capital (Fidelity), Goldman Sachs, LendingClub, and MassMutual Ventures.
Even strives to foster an environment whereby all employees, across all functions and levels, are positioned for maximum personal and professional growth. We as a team have an ownership mentality, and everyone is all in to help Even achieve our vision and reach our enormous potential. Our values include being empowered (take initiative - don’t wait around for someone to tell you what to do), empirical (explore and iterate, relying on observation and experience), transparent (be helpful, straightforward and honest with customers and coworkers), and fearless (take bold risks and commit to a solutions-oriented approach).
The Salesforce Administrator at Even Financial is responsible for defining and maintaining our Salesforce instance, including everything from managing reporting to optimizing and automating workflows within the platform. As the primary go-to person for Salesforce, you will work closely with revenue leadership to define processes and reporting for monitoring and improving sales efforts and growth within the organization.
To excel in this position you should be a highly-motivated, self-starter with a deep passion for Salesforce optimization and management. You should a data-driven, problem solver with excellent follow through and attention to detail.
- Acts as the primary administrator of the Salesforce database, including the creation and maintenance of workflows, custom fields, reports, dashboard development, and data flow management.
- Develops a solid understanding of sales and client services department-specific business processes and goals.
- Creates and maintains Salesforce system documentation and Salesforce Best Practices
- Develops and documents department specific views, processes, fields, notifications, reports, custom objects, page layouts and workflows including rolling them out across the revenue organization.
- Provides day-to-day end-user support including implementation, user adoption, system configuration and maintenance, formulas, testing, data integrity, backups, and others as identified.
- Develops and maintains all user roles, profiles, security settings, access levels, hierarchies, etc.
- Acts as primary contact for all Salesforce reporting requests including support of metrics and revenue reporting, territory penetration and evaluation, support in preparation of marketing campaigns, and others as requested.
- Utilizes deep understanding of business processes and goals to respond to requested additions/changes and identify customizations appropriately.
- Manages all data imports into production, including pre-testing in sandbox and scrubbing results to avoid duplication.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Deep passion for Salesforce including a strong desire to optimize workflow and data schemas.
- 3+ years Salesforce administrator or related experience, in a high-tech/SaaS high-growth environment.
- Salesforce Admin Certification required (ADM 201), Advanced Admin (ADM 301) preferred.
- Highly- data driven with a proven track record of optimizing reporting for growth in a high demand environment.
- Experience with both B2B and B2C use cases of Salesforce including Sales Cloud and Service Cloud implementations highly desirable.
- Prior experience supporting a user base of at least 100 users preferred.
- Experience working in a high-growth start-ups with multiple sales and client facing teams.
- Experience with AppExchange, 3rd party integrations and add-ons helpful.
- Familiarity with relational databases and related concepts helpful but not required.
- Familiarity with APEX code or SQL queries helpful but not required
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
· A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
· Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
· Stock option program
· Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year. Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
· A subsidized gym membership with ClassPass
Read Full Job Description