Salesforce Administrator at Orchard
Orchard is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy. Every year in the U.S., $1.5 trillion of single-family residences transact, generating over $120 billion of fees in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle.
Orchard offers a modern alternative, making one of life's biggest decisions – the sale and purchase of a home – stress free, fair and simple.
Orchard launched in 2017 and was previously known as Perch. The company is headquartered in New York City, has 200+ employees and has grown 10x year over year. We have raised over $300 million in financing from top tier investors including: Firstmark, Revolution, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose.
We are proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine as a best workplace of 2020 and have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating!
The Role & Responsibilities
The Salesforce Administrator role will be responsible for enabling our sales and operations teams to better serve our end customers - ultimately helping Orchard achieve its mission of making home buying & selling so stress-free, far, and simple that people can’t imagine any other way.This role provides interesting, varied work that will ensure our Salesforce technology stack is scaling with our fast-growing business.. You will play a key role in helping Orchard bring the home buying & selling experience into the modern era.
Reporting to the Salesforce Solutions Architect, you will:
- Use your technical knowledge to help a fast-growing company build and scale their Salesforce ecosystem
- Administer and support Salesforce platform (user setups, profiles and roles, reports and dashboards, customized objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflow and validations)
- Assist in discovering the best software solutions, SFDC or otherwise, to help support our growing needs
- Be the first point of contact for internal users, providing technical guidance and support
- Utilize the latest and greatest automation processes (process builder, flow, ect) to help our users accomplish more with less clicks
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to identify and prioritize operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations to address their evolving needs
- Define, track, and report product KPIs that drive product decisions and measure success
- Document all the incredible customization you have built
- 2+ years experience as Salesforce Administration
- A track record of taking ownership of projects, including identifying what those projects should be in the first place
- Demonstrated experience in cross-team collaboration: working effectively with highly technical engineering teams as well as salespeople, operational teams, and senior leadership
- Strong analytical capabilities, experience defining metrics and using them to drive decision-making
- Hands on experience building and maintaining Process Builders and Flows
- Start-up experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Admin 201 or Field Service Lightning certification a plus
- Highly effective at building collaborative relationships across an entire organization
- An entrepreneur who sees ambiguity as opportunity, and obstacles as chances to build new solutions
- Appreciates that process serves people, not the other way around
- Highly empathetic with a constant drive to deliver the best possible user experience
- Track record of good business judgment with maturity, diplomacy, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Low ego and focuses on outcomes that help drive the business forward
- Successful in scrappy and entrepreneurial environments, with a drive to get things done
- Must be driven, with the emotional intelligence to know when to push harder and when to look for alternative approaches