Salesforce Solutions Architect at Orchard
Orchard offers a modern alternative, making one of life's biggest decisions -- the sale and purchase of a home –stress free, fair and simple.
Orchard launched in 2017 and was previously known as Perch. The company is headquartered in New York City, has 150+ employees and has grown 10x year over year. We have raised over $300 million in financing from top tier investors including: Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose.
We are proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine as a best workplace of 2020 and have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating!
- Collaborate with various Sales and Operations team leads to identify and prioritize ways to make their teams more productive in Salesforce
- Take lead on building out enhancements and integrations with existing internal tools and reporting at scale
- Design, build, and deliver projects in coordination with Orchard’s overall product roadmap
- Subject matter expert on Salesforce, ensuring adoption of best practices across teams
- Support strategic as well as day-to-day application needs for our Salesforce users
- Hands-on configuration of Salesforce including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validation rules, and workflows
*Please note that this role must be based either in NYC or Austin. We are not open to remote candidates at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4 years or more experience as a Salesforce Administrator, Consultant, or Architect
- Experience using and designing Salesforce Lightning
- Experience working with Salesforce products outside of just Sales Cloud
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce and how these can be expanded with APEX if necessary (coding experience not required as we want to keep our integration as code-free as possible)
- Strong reporting background using standard Salesforce reporting functionality (Reports & Dashboards) and integrating with external reporting tools
- Experience using Heroku Connect and understanding bi-directional synchronization between Salesforce and existing internal products is a plus