Senior Account Executive, Agency Sales
Greater NYC Area
At Talkwalker, our Sales team is responsible to attract, nurture and close business opportunities generated from both inbound, outbound and partner activities. They are responsible to connect with prospective clients to introduce them to Talkwalker and demonstrate the value of our analytics platform throughout the Marketing, Communications and Insights departments.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Paris.
- Market and sell Talkwalker’s social data intelligence tool to US Strategic Agencies/Public Relation & Communication firms
- Prospect, qualify, negotiate and close deals with Strategic Agencies in an aggressive time frame
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations, proposals, supporting materials, with exceptional quality and timeliness
- Maintain accurate, timely records in Salesforce
- Attend local and regional networking and tradeshow events and conferences
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of solution sales experience selling big data, social listening or SaaS applications to Agencies/Public Relation & Communication firms
- Ability to sell to Director level and above across both communications and other business units
- Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding a sales quota
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Plan coverage for employees
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Summer Friday Program
- FSA, HSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Wellness reimbursement for gym memberships
- Phone Stipend
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Family Leave
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 35+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 250 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2020.
For more information, please visit our website or Instagram.
Read Full Job Description