Quadpay was founded in 2018 with the goal to transform the way shoppers pay for their purchases. Would you believe that more than 60% of millennials don’t own a credit card and over 57% of Americans have less than $1,000 in savings? Believe it. Quadpay is helping people make larger purchases accessible with responsible budgeting. We believe in choice and in giving shoppers the freedom and flexibility to manage their purchases in the way that best suits their finances.
We are proud that QuadPay is one of the fastest growing fintech start-ups. We use GSuite to communicate when we aren’t chatting (or often, sending pictures of our pets) on Slack. We’ve got a stocked kitchen and beautiful loft office near Madison Square Park. Our team loves coming to work and has fun during our regular all hands meetings, happy hours, and trivia nights. Come join us!
This Enterprise Sales role is an important, strategic component of the QuadPay Merchant Partnership team. As an Enterprise Sales leader, you'll be tasked with growing our Merchant Partner base with a focus on Fortune 500-1000 brands across the United States. You are focused on winning merchant accounts that can take advantage of QuadPay as a payment alternative at checkout. This includes identifying and unlocking new, qualified leads, pursuing those leads to present QuadPay in person, closing those accounts (to agreement execution), as well as getting those accounts live and transacting business. QuadPay fosters an environment rooted in creativity, where innovation is encouraged and new ideas are welcomed.
What You Will Do
- Work with a growing merchant partnerships to build, lead and grow your own book of merchant accounts and working with Fortune 500-1000 brands
- Drive significant growth in the market for both existing and new merchants, achieving or exceeding individual quotas
- Understanding & Owning QuadPay's business & buying cycle for enterprise and strategic merchants accounts
- Define, execute and own an engagement plan for key accounts
- Research relevant targets to develop lead lists and identify new sales opportunities
- Creative and nimble thinker, with a proven ability to navigate ambiguity
- Representing QuadPay with integrity at all times
What You Should Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 5 - 10 years experience digital or technology sales and/or partnership experience
- A payments background is desired, but not required
- Ability to develop direct relationships with C-level executives at retail and other merchants in key verticals
- Understanding and proficiency with technology solution selling and/or partnerships
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing Fortune 500-1000 deals
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Balance a strategic view to an account with a fast-paced transactional approach
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of vertical management
- Experience in bringing innovative/market defining products to market
- Must work well in a team selling environment
- Ability to travel
Technology is changing the way people interact with the world and we’re bringing that revolution to the way people shop and transact. We allow shoppers to buy anywhere, at anytime - and pay in 4 interest-free, automatic installments over 6 weeks. You get the product right away and QuadPay will pay the merchant upfront.
We're looking for someone who can join our high-functioning team of passionate support professionals and we value a range of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We pride ourselves on diversity and creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
We're growing very quickly and always looking for talented people to join our team and help transform the way consumers shop and pay!
Read Full Job Description