Senior Business Development Director- Strategic Partnerships at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We are on a mission to defeat inactivity! Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find their perfect fit among 800 different activities at over 50,000 fitness facilities across US, Europe, and Latin America. We increase the number of people exercising every day, helping them to become active and reach their goals. Let's help people get there together!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Senior Business Development Director - Strategic Partnerships to our Client Sales team in New York!YOUR IMPACT
- Own and lead the development of Gympass’ portfolio of corporate companies.
- Drive partnership and business development strategies to increase revenue.
- Identify opportunities for partnerships who share Gympass' mission and build meaningful new relationships.
- Research, map and develop custom acquisition plans for each prospective client and/or partnership.
- Design strategies to attract new clients across multiple sectors and geographies.
- Customize business proposals according to the needs and interests of each prospect.
- Engage with potential clients to explain the Gympass concept, and understand how it might align to their business objectives.
- Continually seek and take advantage of opportunities to network with clients at industry events.
- A tenacious professional with a bachelors Degree, MBA preferred but not required.
- A head hunter with at least 6 years experience in sales, with 3 years experience presenting to C-level executives.
- Has prior work experience in influencing external partners and internal stakeholders with data.
- Eager to embrace working autonomously and consistently hitting or exceeding revenue goals.
- Deep market knowledge in the United States, with a strong senior level network.
- Must have authorization to work in the US.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
EDUCATION REIMBURSEMENT: We’ll support your efforts to continue your education.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.