Senior Customer Success Manager at Talkwalker
Greater NYC Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 10:00 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, December 31, 2019
The Customer Success team is the face and voice of Talkwalker, reflecting the company's core values in its strategic collaboration with customers. The CSM’s role is to consult customers in their initial steps in onboarding and provide meaningful support thereafter. The goal is to help customers truly leverage the powerful analytics available to them in Talkwalker in order to achieve and optimize their business goals.
As part of the Customer Success Team, we believe that closing the deal is just the beginning. Our mission is to become an extension to our customer’s team and ensure that every customer recognizes the ROI of the platform. The CSM's main responsibilities include ensuring high client retention and increasing revenue through upsell and cross-sell. This is accomplished by understanding the client's industry and business needs and helping them use the Talkwalker software to execute on their evolving business strategies.
As Talkwalker continues to expand its footprint, our Customer Success team is growing exponentially, not just in size but in the expansion of the role within our organization. We are looking for talented professionals to join us during this exciting time at Talkwalker, specifically those with a passion for data, client advocacy, and with an eye for opportunity.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Paris.
- Own overall relationships with assigned customers, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and delivering satisfaction
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisory relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Work with customers to establish critical goals & other performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Serve as the internal voice of the customer and advocate for your clients’ needs (services, support, product management, executive alignment)
- Create and deliver quarterly business reviews at all levels of the organization
- Identify risk, up sell opportunities and work with internal and external stakeholders to present solutions
- 5 years of experience in a sales, account management or business development role. Industry experience preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Be detailed oriented and analytical
- Experience managing, consulting and negotiating with Enterprise customers
- Technical competence and understanding of SaaS software
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment and the ability to multi-task and troubleshoot under pressure
- Passionate about business results and quality, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Resilience, positive energy and strong ability to problem solve with a passion to learn
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Plan coverage for employees
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Summer Friday Program
- FSA, HSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Wellness reimbursement for gym memberships
- Phone Stipend
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Family Leave
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 35+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 250 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2020.
For more information, please visit our website or Instagram.
Read Full Job Description