Senior Program Manager, Presales Operations
Do you want to be a part of the future? What if you could change work as we know it today? How about being on the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation? As Steve Jobs said, “We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?” If this resonates with you, then we should talk!
As UiPATH continues to grow and expand, we seek a driven, experienced leader who will drive UiPATH’s Project Management, Program Management and Continuous Process Improvement efforts and maturation process as part of the Project Management Office (PMO) within the Presales Operations Team.
This leader must be versatile and able to quickly take the lead on projects spanning a wide array of operational and business requirements; be comfortable with ambiguity and change within a rapid growth environment; enjoy being known for bringing order and structure to chaotic situations by establishing or clarifying the vision and charter of their initiatives, establishing standards, guidance, repeatable processes and by driving all the project management and communications activities required to successfully launch new capabilities and implement changes.
This leader possesses advanced Change Management and Communication skills, has demonstrated experience creating and delivering executive presentations as well as leading Programs, Projects and Project Managers. You will be responsible for building relationships across the company, based on trust and reliable execution.
Scope of Activities
- Lead Initiatives, Programs and Projects, mostly internal
- Lead cross-functional project teams / Lead thru influence
- Produce Executive level status reports, KPI dashboards, project plans / schedules and budgets
- Help define go-forward project management methodology(s)
- Build relationships with all functional teams across the company
- Project Management certification (PMP, Prince or other)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (MBA or advanced degree preferred)
- Knowledge of Lean / Six Sigma methods and tools, with proven ability to leverage them to achieve business results (VSM, Kaizen, RCA, PDCA, Standardized Work, 5S, etc.) Six Sigma Certified Black/Green Belt and/or Lean Certificationpreferred
- 7 + years of demonstrated understanding and experience in continuous improvement, process management and systems thinking
- 5 years of creating, leading and managing high-performing teams
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to develop individuals
- Demonstrated experience leading change initiatives and major projects across the organization
- Ability to build strong relationships across the business to enable change projects
- Ability to effectively select, develop, coach, empower and motivate a staff to ensure growth in their scope of responsibility and accountability for operational excellence
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Performance mindset with a passion to improve people, process, and tools
- Capable of quickly establishing credibility, influencing individuals at all levels
- Ability to collaborate across business units, time zones, countries and functional areas
- Ability to work in a fast-paced industry and environment, comfortable dealing with ambiguity while driving to make decisions quickly
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering.
Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
Healthcare plan and a 401K plan.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.