WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will be valued for data design guidance, technical implementation guidance, product subject-matter-expertise, and advanced use-case solutions as part of the Integration & Onboarding Team that owns the critical early phase of the customer lifecycle onboarding as well as ongoing alignment with our strategic and enterprise customers.
Your focus will be to own more complex integrations of Braze’s product and act as the technical counterpoint between Braze and the client’s product and engineering team. You will work alongside and partnering with Strategic & Enterprise Sales, Senior Onboarding Managers, Senior Customer Success Managers and be responsible for rapidly understanding each client’s business and technical requirements and driving them to realize a fast time-to-value from their investment in Braze as efficiently as possible.
In addition, you will support established clients tackle complex use cases and customization of Braze’s product by articulating and positioning Braze value in workshops, meetings, written, and documented communications working with our Technical, Enablement, Product and Product Marketing teams as needed.
This is an opportunity to bring your experience as a implementation expert, solutions architect, business analyst, technical solutions, support specialist or client success professional along with a high level of technical competence, curiosity and focus.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Facilitate and support technical aspects of customer on-boarding to minimize TTV (Time to Value) for customers
- Support and design tools that will enhance the efficiency of customer onboarding
- Empower customer product and engineering teams to use our product independently and efficiently as possible
- Engage with customer product teams to understand their goals for using Braze and how the platform will fit into their tech stack
- Coordinate effectively with client engineering teams and third parties to drive desired outcomes
- Support Customer Onboarding Managers by providing strategic solutions to complex use cases and translating these into actionable steps for customers
- Design technical implementation plans, target information architectures and scopes of work in partnership with the customer to suit their requirements
- Support new customers in achieving effective and efficient SDK and API integrations with Braze
- Design and deliver technically focused workshops to meet client needs and exceed expectations
- Efficiently deliver enablement training and workshops, both online and onsite where required, to clients
- Troubleshoot technical issues reported by customers during the implementation process and provide solutions.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3-6 years relevant experience in a related area, for example: implementation expert, solutions architect, business analyst, support specialist or client success professional working with Enterprise/Strategic accounts
- You have strong product command and technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Marketing, Mobile, APIs or Programming
- You have experience in dealing with technical teams within large and complex organizations
- You are an excellent communicator with strong influencing skills
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills
- You’re known for being a “team player”: you work well with internal stakeholders as well as external stakeholders (technical resources, project management teams, customer executives)
- You are a problem solver, with a high level of intellectual curiosity
- You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.