SMB Inside Sales Executive
They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.
The SMB Inside Sales Executive will join as a key member of the expansion team for the US, responsible for strategically working a book of business with inbound prospects and opportunities. Do you want to help people find an activity to love and defeat inactivity, through innovation and hyper-growth technologies? Join our team and this mission!
What You'll Do...
- Research, identify and tenaciously target new opportunities via the phone and web
- Maintain a high volume of activity including video calls, e-mail, social selling, etc.
- Develop creative and innovative ways to connect with potential corporate clients
- Sell quickly, in large volume, within the SMB market in order to penetrate and drive business for Gympass expansion
- Consistently crush your monthly sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, adaptable, optimistic and coachable
- Drive to individually compete (and win!) while still being a fantastic team player
- Understand that their success is not enough, and that the success of an entire team and of those around you, is what sustains profitable growth.
You Should Have...
- Experience working in high-velocity sales or the fitness industry preferred
- Outgoing and enthusiastic conversationalist with strong active listening and communication skills
- Ambitious and scrappy metrics-driven self-starter
- Positive attitude and team spirit
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Extremely coachable and adaptable to change
- Enthusiasm about helping people have a happier and healthier life
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Gympass membership, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays and a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- An exciting and supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) and ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.