What you'll do;
- Operate as the primary technical contact for HUMAN most valued Advertising Integrity clients, taking the lead on coordinating development efforts, troubleshooting technical issues and reporting discrepancies as they are surfaced.
- Be hyper responsive to team and client inquiries that demand immediate attention and quick turnaround time.
- Work with HUMAN Product, Detection and Data Operations teams to investigate and evaluate potential False Positives and False Negatives.
- Understand our client’s strategies, imperatives, and critical metrics surrounding bot mitigation.
- Become a student of your Client List - understand your clients offerings and services - be the HUMAN advocate for your client to help shape HUMAN product development to fit the clients needs.
- Speak the language of our clients, continuously learning about what client personas are and constantly understand the changing success metrics our clients have.
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with Sales and Product leads to develop core data and storyline for Business Reviews.
- Vigilantly protect the confidentiality and privacy of client data.
- Be Human: Acclimate yourself to the HUMAN culture and help us grow even more!
Who you are;
- Have worked in a technical, client-facing role (such as Technical Account Manager, Sales/Solutions Engineer, Ad Operations Analyst) and want to be a part of creating and evolving new and emerging HUMAN Products.
- You are Accountable and self-motivated - you are eager to learn everyday, own timelines and ensure deliverables are met.
- The Ad Tech Ecosystem excites you: You have a genuine curiosity and interest in the advertising ecosystem.
- Technically minded, interested in how things work.
- Command strong organizational and communication skills.
- Work with Sales and Product leads to develop core data and storyline for Business Review and client presentations.
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited PTO
- Private medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Learning & Development fund
- Phenomenal coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
- Monthly internet, phone bill, and meal stipend to support working remotely during COVID-19
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership for you and your family