What is the Role?
We are looking for Store Associates for our NYC Flagship location.
You will be responsible for:
- Guiding customers through an entertaining and memorable family retail experience.
- You will report to the on duty Store Manager and be part of a team of Store Associates.
- Depending on the day and shift, you will support store activities including but not limited to:
- Sales and experience activities,
- Managing the cash wrap and POS experience,
- Operating the gift wrapping station,
- Managing the stroller and coat check area.
- Storytelling and/or performing,
- Serving food and beverage at the canteen,
- Assisting in floor merchandising and stock replenishment activities including maintaining an organized and stocked floor during open hours.
- Immersing and educating yourself on our product offering to ensure an in-depth knowledge of our product assortment.
- Additional support as needed. You are excited to dive in, build quickly and get shit done.
What is required?
- Ability to work at least 20 hours per week at our store. (We are accepting part time and full time applicants)
- Some work experience in any of the following areas: retail, child care, child development/education, performing, or acting.
- Excellence, enthusiasm, and excitement about engaging with children and families.
- Desire to be part of a tight knit team looking to transform the traditional retail experience.
- Holding yourself and your employees/team to high standards.
- Bonus but not required: you may have hidden talents that can add magical moments to our retail experience.
This job can be part time or full time. Submit your resume & address your cover letter to me, Nikki, letting me know why you want this job and why we should hire you! Please indicate which you are looking for and submit your materials here: