Greater NYC Area
What is the Role?
We are looking for Store Experience Managers for our NYC Flagship location.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervising all on floor activities and employees to ensure team members are at the right place at the right time to deliver optimal customer experience.
- Leading by example on the store floor - you will facilitate an environment focused on building connections with customers and delivering memorable, magical experiences.
- Managing store opening and closing processes and procedures.
- Assist in the onboarding and training of retail team members.
- Execute visual merchandising strategy and inventory replenishment.
- You will report to the store’s General Manager and acting as a “manager on duty” in the General Manager's absence.
What is required?
- 2+ years of retail management experience and a desire to create unique and memorable retail experiences.
- Passionate about delivering memorable experiences to customers.
- Experience merchandising retail store floors.
- Desire to be part of a tight knit team looking to transform the traditional retail experience.
- Holding yourself and your employees/team to high standards
- Bonus but not required: you may have hidden talents that can add magical moments to our retail experience
Read Full Job Description