Technical Account Manager
- Act as a subject matter expert for Reonomy products/services and advises on how to integrate Reonomy products/services into customer systems.
- Provide support and services including data analysis and modeling, data delivery, troubleshooting and other consulting efforts related to the implementation and use of complex solutions.
- Work collaboratively with Account Managers to provide pre-sales and sales support, including assistance in creating project proposals, implementation plans and account plans.
- Identify opportunities as well as critical service or customer satisfaction points with customer relationships to help secure contract renewals and support new business development.
- Develop a detailed understanding of customer’s business requirements and positions Reonomy to improve or add to current products and services through the identification of up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Develop an understanding of the customer’s technical environment, and make recommendations to customer or Reonomy as appropriate to adapt infrastructure or products for smooth and seamless consumption of Reonomy.
- Determine delivery timeframes and develop/communicate technical and operational requirements for accomplishing complex/multiple application project according to contract terms.
- 3+ years of Technical Account Management experience or related experience (ie. Solutions Consultant/Sales Engineer)
- Experience scripting in Python and with query languages such as SQL, spark-sql
- Direct data analysis experience
- An analytical mind and inclination to problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or a related discipline required
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership, dedication wellness rooms