Staff Product Manager, Product-led Growth
The Role: How you'll make an impact at Personio
This position is based in New York City and is be eligible to be remote in the state of NY.
At Personio, your work transforms the way millions of people experience work every day. Join our Product & Technology team, where we drive our customers' outcomes by designing, developing and delivering innovative and high quality products. Be empowered to take ownership of your areas and make an impact on your team, our product, and our customers.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to help establish our product-led growth motion at Personio. This is a strategic and rewarding role that will work cross-functionally with teams across Personio and senior leadership. You will be involved in setting up the organization for PLG, making strategic decisions required to establish the motion as well as building out a simple and easy-to-use product experience that enables customers to self-serve use the product.
Role Responsibilities: What you'll do
- Understand, co-create, articulate and evolve the vision and purpose of Personio's Product-led growth motion with your Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success counterparts
- Define a strategy, and plan and execute a roadmap to improve self-serve acquisition, activation and conversion of new customers and expansion of existing customers
- Define a strategy, and plan and execute a roadmap to improve product qualified leads to enable Sales to better close deals
- Develop and drive a strong collaboration with GTM, CX and FLS to enable shared vision, goals and effective execution against the PLG strategy
- Align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs, and measures of success
- Break down complex problems and write clear documentation in collaboration with Design, Engineering, and product leadership
- Systematically analyze customer feedback in collaboration with Design, User Research, and customer-facing stakeholders
Role Requirements: What you need to succeed
- At least 6 years of experience as a product manager building customer-facing products in a B2B or B2C company, with at least 3-4 years focused in driving user or revenue growth
- Have a business, technical or design background, a highly collaborative mindset, and direct experience implementing best-in-class solutions with design and engineering counterparts
- Relevant experience in working with cross-functional teams, within and beyond Engineering (eg. Sales, Marketing, Partnerships etc)
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership; ability to work collaboratively in a result-oriented way
- Fluent in English
- Bonus: Human Resources / Complex organizations domain knowledge
Personio is an equal opportunities employer, committed to building an integrative culture where everyone feels welcomed and supported. We embrace uniqueness and understand that our diverse, values-driven culture makes us stronger. We are proud to have an inclusive workplace environment that will foster your development no matter your gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, check out some of the other benefits that make Personio a great place to work:
- Receive a robust reward package - reevaluated each year - that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Enjoy 20 days of paid vacation, plus an additional day after 2 and 4 years (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Invest in your future with a 401(k) retirement account and a Personio match of up to 5%
- Get comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for yourself and your family
- Make an impact on the environment and society with 2 (fully paid) Impact Days - one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative
- Receive family leave, mental health support, and sabbatical opportunities with PersonioCares
- Grow your skills with an annual personal development budget to use on professional memberships, external certifications, conferences, and more
- Connect with your fellow Personios at regular company and team events like All Company Culture Week and local year-end celebrations
- Engage in a high-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
$220,000 to $250,00 per year + plus equity + benefits.
Please note the national salary range listed in the job posting reflects the new hire salary range across levels and U.S. locations that would be applicable to the position. Final salary will be commensurate with the candidate's final level and final location. Also, this range represents base salary only and does not include equity, or benefits, if applicable.
Please also note that the information provided in this job posting is for general informational purposes only. The job posting is provided 'as is' without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Personio makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of the information contained in this job posting. By applying to this position, applicants acknowledge that they have read and understood this disclaimer and that Personio shall not be held liable for any reliance on the information contained herein.