Are you an aspiring salesperson looking for a high-growth role with a successful startup? Do you have the emotional intelligence to read people and quickly get their buy in? Do you thrive in competitive environments?
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line and create new business for our Account Executives. Your day-to-day will include collaboration with the greater sales organization, market research to identify new potential customers and leads, and qualification of these leads by learning about their approach to hiring. We’re all about optimization, and insight on how to enhance the lead generation process is encouraged!
Who will love this job:
- A people person, who effectively articulates ideas and gains trust quickly
- A captivating communicator, fearless in combining strategic phone and email outreach
- A storyteller, who believes in our product and is able to evangelize without losing authenticity
- A self-starter, who finds process in ambiguity and strives to be ahead of the curve
- A thinker, who isn't afraid to optimize and iterate on existing processes
- An optimist, who understands that every day is a new opportunity to be on top
- A student and collaborator, who hungers for coaching from the best leaders in the business
- A motivated competitor, fiercely driven to deliver Greenhouse's SaaS value proposition
You should have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to remain focused for long periods of time
- The ability to triage competing priorities
- Experience cold-calling and cold-emailing a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce or any other intricate CRM a plus
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we take care of our employees and it shows. Greenhouse was proudly named among Crain's New York Business 2015 Best Places to Work in NYC, we were also named as a Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times in 2016! We provide competitive salaries, stock options and a full slate of benefits including health coverage, an FSA, a 401K plan and pre-tax commuter benefits. We invest in our people to ensure that they have everything needed to excel on the job. We pride ourselves on a collaborative culture, including company get-togethers like our monthly CEO "Ask Me Anything" and All Hands meetings. We are a distributed company with offices in New York and San Francisco. Check us out on Glassdoor where we have outstanding reviews by current employees and candidates alike!
Our philosophy is to empower ourselves and each other to do the best work of our careers. Come join us!