Staff/Principal Software Engineer, Developer Workflow
Greater NYC Area
6 days ago
• Architect, design, implement, test, deploy, and operate backend data systems and services, working with some of the largest datasets at Ro.
• Advocate for technical and architectural excellence. Promote high quality standards in engineering best practices that exemplify core tenets of Ro’s solutions in code consistency, performance, and scalability.
• Strive for product empathy, thinking holistically through all aspects of the product and systems we’re building.
• Lead designs of major software components, systems, and features spanning across Ro’s platform.
• Help build teams and cultivate partnerships and collaboration cross-functionally with product, design, and data.
• Coach and mentor junior developers, performing code and architectural reviews.