Hello, we're Unacast
At Unacast, we empower companies to make smarter decisions and build better products by providing the most accurate understanding of human mobility in the physical world through the Real World Graph®. We believe that democratizing access to data is the currency of innovation.
Why Work with Us?
Coming from Norway, a country certified as one of the happiest in the world, we know that how we treat each other and how we work together matters. We believe that more trust + more autonomy + more humanity = more success.
An Insider's view of Unacast
How would you describe the company’s work-life balance?
Unacast really embraces the fact that employees have full lives outside of their jobs. We're encouraged to take time off, unplug and put family, friends and health first. Being trusted to make the right decisions on the job and encouraged to have a life outside of work makes a huge difference in morale!
Senior Director Marketing
What projects are you most excited about?
I’m most excited about working across teams with full transparency to figure out uncharted territories for new industries where Unacast’s data can add value and solve problems.
Senior Director of Sales & Strategy for New Verticals
How does the company support your career growth?
Unacast has always valued my own career goals and has allowed me to take on projects that interest me and help drive me towards those goals. They've created a space where I can tackle new cutting-edge projects that stretch my own expertise, while also providing me with the necessary guidance to reach my objectives.
How do you empower your team to be more creative?
One of the key values at Unacast is “Be your own CEO” – we want people to be in charge and take decisions, not wait for direction or approval. If you were the CEO, what would you do? We truly believe this is gives our employees more freedom, limited rules and fosters creativity.
CEO & Co-Founder
What's something quirky about your company?
At Unacast we don't wear shoes in our office! It is just one of the Norwegian values that our founders brought over with them when they opened our New York office. It makes the office more comfortable and it promotes the feeling that when we are at work, we can feel like we are at home.
Where we are
Unacast is in the heart of New York, bustling Midtown East. Conveniently located, we are just a hop away from the BDFM, NQRW, 6 and Grand Central.
12 East 33rd St, 10th Fl, NYC, NY 10016
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Paid Sick Days
Job Training & Conferences
- I love working at Unacast because the culture is awesome. Everyone is treated like an adult, hence our main value "Be Your Own CEO". My opinions are respected and supported. Plus I get to work with people who are as funny as they are smart!CindyDirector of Client Success
- I love working in an environment where I’m trusted to come up with new ideas and execute on them; all while having fun with cool co-workers. That’s why Unacast’s value of Be Your Own CEO resonated with me deeply.NickSenior Data Scientist
- I love working at Unacast because I work with a group of people who care about the company as a whole. Many other places end up with people only caring about their role. Our culture puts the company and each other first.TomVP of Product
- The people at Unacast are all incredible gems. Everyone is a friend not just a colleague. Further, everyone works extremely collaboratively but also extremely independently. One of our values is "be your own CEO" which means everyone has a voice.MariannaVP Data Partnerships
- I have the privilege of solving one of the hardest problems out there, with the absolute greatest team. Everyday brings a new challenge, and everyday is Serious Fun!AndreasVP of Engineering
Technology we use
- Google BigQueryDatabases
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- LinkedInLead Gen
Articles we're in7 articles
Our funding history
$5M in FundingInvestors: Open Ocean Capital, Investinor
$17.5M in FundingInvestors: White Star Capital, Telia