Hello, we're Unacast
At Unacast, we empower companies to make smarter decisions and build better products by providing the most accurate understanding of human mobility in the physical world through the Real World Graph®. We believe that democratizing access to data is the currency of innovation.
Why Work with Us?
Coming from Norway, a country certified as one of the happiest in the world, we know that how we treat each other and how we work together matters. We believe that more trust + more autonomy + more humanity = more success.
An Insider's view of Unacast
How would you describe the company’s work-life balance?
Unacast really embraces the fact that employees have full lives outside of their jobs. We're encouraged to take time off, unplug and put family, friends and health first. Being trusted to make the right decisions on the job and encouraged to have a life outside of work makes a huge difference in morale!
VP Finance & Operations
What projects are you most excited about?
I’m most excited about working across teams with full transparency to figure out uncharted territories for new industries where Unacast’s data can add value and solve problems.
Insights & Analytics Engineer
How does the company support your career growth?
Unacast has always valued my own career goals and has allowed me to take on projects that interest me and help drive me towards those goals. They've created a space where I can tackle new cutting-edge projects that stretch my own expertise, while also providing me with the necessary guidance to reach my objectives.
Director Insights & Analytics
How do you empower your team to be more creative?
One of the key values at Unacast is “Be your own CEO” – we want people to be in charge and take decisions, not wait for direction or approval. If you were the CEO, what would you do? We truly believe this is gives our employees more freedom, limited rules and fosters creativity.
CEO & Co-Founder
What's something quirky about your company?
At Unacast we don't wear shoes in our office! It is just one of the Norwegian values that our founders brought over with them when they opened our New York office. It makes the office more comfortable and it promotes the feeling that when we are at work, we can feel like we are at home.
Where we are
Unacast is in the heart of New York, right by the Flatiron building & Madison Square Park. We're a short walk away from the BDFM, NQRW, and 6 trains.
Perks + Benefits
Eat lunch together
Open office floor plan
Unconscious bias training
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Health Insurance Benefits
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Family Medical Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Paid Sick Days
Job Training & Conferences
Lunch and learns
- I love working at Unacast because the culture is awesome. Everyone is treated like an adult, hence our main value "Be Your Own CEO". My opinions are respected and supported. Plus I get to work with people who are as funny as they are smart!JoseClient Success Manager
- I love working in an environment where I’m trusted to come up with new ideas and execute on them; all while having fun with cool co-workers. That’s why Unacast’s value of Be Your Own CEO resonated with me deeply.KellyProduct Marketing Manager
- Working with such a talented and hard-working team is my second favorite thing about Unacast. We are well-positioned to become the standard in a new industry, which means new and interesting challenges every day. The snacks are my favorite thing.JohnGrowth Marketing Manager
- My favorite thing about Unacast: People & culture. The support & encouragement, across the organization, to solve new problems, fail fast, build next-level solutions & break into new industries. And having fun while doing it all!TeshSales Director
- WOOF I love all the humans at this company. They give great belly rubs and they give me treats all-day BARK.CookieHead of Canine Relations
Technology we use
- Google BigQueryDatabases
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- LinkedInLead Gen
Articles we're in14 articles
Our funding history
$5M in FundingInvestors: Open Ocean Capital, Investinor
$17.5M in FundingInvestors: White Star Capital, Telia