Content Marketing Writer at Yotpo
We are looking for a Content Marketing Writer to join Yotpo’s Content Team in New York. In this role, you will work alongside our Product Marketing Team and the Marketing Department to craft the narrative, language, and collateral we use to tell the world about Yotpo’s eCommerce marketing platform, with a special focus on the newest product in the Yotpo family.
This is an exciting opportunity to help our team develop a content strategy for a growing product line, and the heart and soul of this role is storytelling. We’re looking for someone who can think strategically about how we can create demand for our product and speak to customers in an engaging way.
If you shop online, you’ve likely used Yotpo. We’re the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Patagonia, Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate growth and create loyal customers. We’re a Series E, Forbes Cloud 100 company and perennial Best Place to Work with offices in New York, London, Boston, Sofia, and Tel Aviv.
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing Team to develop product narratives and go-to-market messaging for Yotpo products.
- Connect our product capabilities to customer needs through engaging content, including blog posts, case studies, integration announcements, sales enablement one-pagers, and more.
- Coordinate content plans around major releases.
- Act as a gatekeeper for product messaging and terminology, and ensure consistency across all Yotpo touchpoints.
- Ideate and create content throughout the funnel, from sales enablement to customer marketing.
- Analyze competitor content assets and offer strategic insights.
- Act as a creative and strategic thinker, identifying new content opportunities that drive the narrative to new and exciting places.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, or a related field
- 3+ years experience in marketing, preferably for a B2B SaaS company
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to take dry concepts (like data!) and turn them into exciting, easy-to-understand stories
- Experience in product marketing and eCommerce -- an advantage
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, Yotpo programming includes diversity & inclusion efforts, a mentorship program, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work. You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.