Hello, we're Yotpo
Yotpo helps brands leverage customer reviews and photos throughout the buyer journey to increase trust, social proof, and sales. With Yotpo, businesses can collect every type of user-generated content and use it to build a stronger brand and better customer experience. We work with leading commerce brands like Away Travel, MVMT Watches & UNTUCKit.
Why Work with Us?
The primary perk of working at Yotpo is being surrounded by some of the most intelligent, driven and compassionate people you'll ever encounter. We all work very hard to become better professionals and better people. This business breeds professional growth.
An Insider's view of Yotpo
How does your team reward individual success?
Since we touch most parts of the business & interact with clients every day, it's nice to be publicly recognized - whether in team meetings or larger company settings - to show that our efforts don't go unnoticed. This manifests in many ways, be it verbal encouragement, desired classes/seminars, a wine-tasting tour or oversight of certain projects.
Senior Client Success Manager
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
Communication becomes harder as a business grows, and therefore becomes more critical to success. I find that by identifying key players across teams whose perspective is essential to creating a holistic view of the business and meeting with those individuals on a regular basis, I can ensure each team's goals are factored into any decision we make.
Head of Sales Training & Development
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
I've seen my contributions impact the course of the company through 2 rounds of funding. I began as an outbound SDR and helped shape our outreach strategy, then led in a team lead capacity. I was recently the first AAE to successfully be promoted from that role into an AE. I'm incredibly optimistic about Yotpo's growth & my own growth here.
How do your team's ideas influence the company's direction?
To better understand what we need to change requires listening to our people. Whether it's additional management training or the implementation of CSM & Sales suggestions into product development, our best initiatives have come from the team.
CEO & Co-Founder
Where we are
33 W 19th St, New York, NY 10011
Perks + Benefits
- The best part about working at Yotpo is the people. We all work very hard to help the company continue to grow by providing the best to our clients, all while still having fun.
Emma BurginSales Enablement Specialist
- Everything about this place is amazing. From the people to the culture and product, it doesn't even feel like a job. Everyday, I get to work with some of the smartest people in the industry.
Emeka OgbonnaSenior Account Executive
- I'm lucky to be surrounded by peers who challenge me to be my best, do my best, and help others achieve their best. Yotpo believed in me, and I believe in Yotpo's future.Jennie XuAssociate Account Executive
- The people here are some of the most intelligent, dedicated and straight up hilarious people I've met, & I'm lucky enough to hire more of those people as we grow! Who says work has to feel like work?Stevie CoganSenior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Besides being amazingly cool, the brands that use Yotpo are part of a new generation of companies that treat consumers like people - not like walking wallets. They listen, they learn, they produce the best products & deliver the best experiences.Cris DinozoSenior Director Marketing Communication
- Before, we were the scrappy startup fighting for market share, but now we're working with some of the coolest eCommerce brands around! Now that our audience knows who Yotpo is, the new opportunity is helping them recognize the power behind it.Ali FazalDirector of Marketing Operations
- I've always maintained that strong personal connections are the foundation of any working relationship, and that holds true at Yotpo. Hearing client stories, personal & professional, helps me understand what drives them and their business strategies.Rachel WellerSenior Client Success Manager
- From my very first interview here, I could sense the fun, driven & INTELLIGENT energy. It's from our C-level to our VPs to my colleagues - I'm constantly being pushed and challenged by my Yotfamily.Alexa TeedEvent Marketing
- The team's goals are aligned and our director trusts us to get our work done. I'm given the resources I need to do my job and full autonomy to be creative and try different types of outreach.Audrey O'ReganEnterprise/Mid-Market SDR
- Yotpo culture pushes you past your expectations of what you're capable of. You're provided with every tool imaginable. All you need is the passion & drive to make this the opportunity of a lifetime.Alexander LazoffSenior Manager, Partnerships & Alliances
- The people and culture here facilitated my growth. I was able to seize the opportunities presented to me and now, after just 8 months, I am in a Team Lead role! I feel truly blessed working here.Zach KulmanSales Manager, Inbound
Jobs at Yotpo11 open jobs
Data + Analytics
Data + Analytics
Technology we use
- jQuery UILibraries
- Ruby on RailsFrameworks
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- MarketoLead Gen
Articles we're in37 articles
Our funding history
$0.8M in Funding
$1.5M in Funding
$10.7M in FundingInvestors: Blumberg Capital, Rhodium, PLUS Ventures, Magna Capital Partners, Gandyr Group, 2B Angels
$15M in FundingInvestors: ClalTech
$22M in FundingInvestors: Bessemer Venture Partners, Vintage Investment Partners, Marker, Innovation Endeavors, Blumberg Capital, Access Industries
$51M in FundingInvestors: Access Industries, Bessemer Venture Partners, Blumberg Capital, Vintage Investment Partners, Marker, 2B Angels, Rhodium, Vertex Ventures