Help us Build the Future of Money
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Department: Nifty Gateway
Nifty Gateway is the premier marketplace for non-fungible tokens, or “Nifties” (NFTs) - digital art and collectibles, recorded on the Ethereum blockchain. We release exclusive content from well known artists and brands each week. Major artists we have worked with in the past include Kenny Scharf, Lyle Owerko, Steven Baltay, and Oliver Latta. Our collections usually sell out in minutes & immediately trade up in value on our proprietary peer-to-peer marketplace.
Nifty Gateway is a “startup within a startup” – we’re Gemini employees, and we use some of Gemini’s crypto infrastructure, and work closely cross-functionally together. We also have our own tech stack and unique team culture.
Role: Producer, NFT Projects
Our NFT Project Producer will be entrepreneurial-minded and devoted to marketing our brand as well as the brand of the artists we work with. Your role is to increase the public’s knowledge of our artists and enhance their earnings on Nifty Gateway. Specifically, this person will be charged with identifying new artists for the platform, helping build the artist’s brand through digital and social media marketing channels, and nurturing a long term relationship between the artist and Nifty Gateway.
A strong candidate will have a passion for technology and be enthusiastic about working in an incredibly fast paced startup environment. They will have extensive knowledge on social media marketing and know the ins and outs of all social media channels. They will be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with the team at Nifty Gateway, and cross-functionally with colleagues across Gemini. Help us build the products that will introduce nifties to 1 billion people!
Responsibilities of this Role:
- Scouting potential new artists that could partner with Nifty Gateway.
- Researching art shows, galleries, and artists whose work and style compliments the direction of Nifty Gateway.
- Coordinate Marketing strategies for a variety of the most exciting, innovative NFT projects in the world
- Build marketing infrastructure to support creative marketing for the world’s leading NFT artists
- Write copy weekly, promoting and building the careers of prominent NFT artists
- Write marketing emails and event updates
- Be responsible for marketing for a selection of Nifty Gateway’s artists
- Play a pivotal role in growing our artists brands and reputations
- Maintain a high level of awareness of notable information within the Art scene, e.g. artist's works and backgrounds
- Help run social media accounts with creative new content
- 1-3+ years professional experience in a marketing related role in an art, art adjacent or brand related setting
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail oriented, and delivering results in an organized manner
- Knowledge of social media marketing and growth strategies as well as creating effective social media copy across all channels
- Excellent communicator with strong writing skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- An interest in and general understanding of art, fashion, sports, e-sports and/or collectibles industries
- Familiarity and interest with nifties and digital collectibles as we are
- Art industry experience, particularly in artist marketing
- Knowledge of NFTs and Ethereum