Noom Inc., a leader in behavior change, combines the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful health outcomes for our customers. Noom reaches millions of users worldwide and has been growing revenue 3x year-over-year. The creative marketing team is at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people worldwide to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle… And this is where you come in!
Noom is looking for a digital-first Sr. Copywriter to support the Creative and Growth Marketing Teams in bringing the brand to life across Noom’s growth marketing channels. The ideal candidate has experience both conceptualizing and executing engaging direct-response content that drives acquisition.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work directly with an art partner to create weekly deliverables of ad test sets for our paid social channels.
- Develop hypotheses for what concepts and ad executions will perform and then create content to test those assumptions.
- Analyze the results of your tests and iterate as needed to optimize for performance.
- Help plan for and participate in shoots to produce ownable Noom assets in a range of categories - testimonials/social proof, scripted content, UGC, etc.
- Using our brand identity guidelines, develop our tone of voice in our growth marketing channels.
- Develop content for other DR-driven channels - radio, podcast reads, email, direct mail, landing pages, and occasionally, broadcast.
What We’re Looking For:
- Proven talent for creating fresh, high-quality design, with an exceptional portfolio demonstrating well-rounded conceptual copywriting experience across digital channels.
- Solid experience in consumer-focused content creation, either in-house or at an agency; startup and/ or health/ wellness direct-to-consumer.
- An analytical creative who appreciates data and can use it to drive conceptual work.
- Awareness of writing developments and trends in the digital space and a desire to take risks and experiment with new and unique ways a brand shows up in the world.
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and is self-motivated.
What Makes This Job Amazing
- Furthering our purpose-driven mission of helping people lead healthier lives alongside a highly committed founders and teammates
- Being part of Noom's incredible growth, where there are great opportunities and programs for advancement, learning, and professional growth - we'll even pay for you to have a mentor!
- Wonderful benefits - wellness, food, and tech budgets, flexible remote or in-office work, expansive benefits and leave programs, etc)
- Contributing to a diverse, transparent, high-performance, people-driven culture and team