Within 1 month, you will:
- Experience a comprehensive onboarding that includes an insight to our teams, culture, and product.
- Conduct research on the corporate learning industry to understand the different customer segments and be able to tailor your copy to each industry and use case.
- Absorb our brand guidelines, both in terms of tone of voice and design.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Write compelling, brand-right copy for our performance and email marketing assets, website and more.
- Run experiments with our US Paid Marketing Manager and US Head of Demand Generation to improve existing marketing touchpoints thanks to copy.
- Your goals will be to reduce our cost/SQL and optimize the user experience.
- Partner with our Brand designer to revamp our Strategic Narrative campaign, an extensive set of dozens of display ads that tell the 360Learning brand story.
- Create engaging visuals suited for all platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook and more), aiming for that sweet spot where copy & design tell the story together.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Be responsible for all the copy that comes out of the US Demand Generation team. You shouldn’t read anything from 360Learning that doesn’t make you proud!
- Expand your experiment roadmap to cover 100% of demand generation touchpoints.
- Edit all content to ensure consistency with style guide and brand voice.
- Partner with Product Marketing, Demand Generation and design to strategize and launch new campaigns on specific customer segments or use cases.
- Feed the Product Marketing team with insights on which messages resonate with the audience or not.
Within 12 months, you will:
- Build a set of guidelines for demand generation copywriting to level up other stakeholders and allow them to create level 1 copy autonomously.
- Help evolve our brand's unique tone of voice.
- Communicate a point of view on copywriting trends, benchmark the best-in-class SaaS companies and actively bring those references and trends to the team.
The Skills Set
- Please note that the position can be located anywhere in the US on the East coast but ideally in NYC
- Extensive copywriting experience with strong focus on direct-response / conversion copy
- Excellent EN writing and editing skills with a strong attention to detail
- Fast learner and ability to digest complex concepts and ideas into simple terms
- Self-motivated, autonomous, and ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple ongoing projects
- Experience in B2B, tech/SaaS a plus
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer
- Compensation. We offer competitive salary + equity
- Benefits. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority. Click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond.