A pioneer in K-12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products help teachers identify the targeted instruction students need to build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide educators with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than 10 million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com.
The Data Analyst is responsible for using their knowledge of data processing software and business development strategies to provide sound business decisions to company executives. Their duties include collaborating with other data professionals to extract data figures, craftingreports based on their findings, and monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) to resolve business initiatives' success.
The Data Analyst will directly support the established data request infrastructure and will be responsible for ensuring alignment and consistency with data reporting (tools and methodology), alignment to policies and practices with internal and external reporting, and support for department-wide reporting and/or projects as appropriate.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst Specialist:
- Prepare reports and presentations for use by partners and department decision-makers using appropriate visual graphs, charts, and tables to communicate research findings
- Assist in tracking of metrics and key performance indicators to ensure that strategic goals are met
- Assist with analyzing data and crafting visuals for analytics support to uncover trends and develop recommendations to key decision-makers
- Establish timeline and processes to ensure data quality and timely provide data, analysis, and reports to the department leadership
- Build, validate and send daily weekly, and monthly management reports to reporting manager
- Assist with requests for non-standard reports and analysis for Enrollment & Licensing team
- Transform department needs into functional requirements
- Together with managers and/or senior analysts, participate in multi-functional meetings where departments express their concerns and identify problems and solutions
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Fix the reporting database environment and reports
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training users on new reports and dashboards.
Basic Qualifications of the Data Analyst Specialist:
- 2 or more years experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups, charts)
- Demonstrated experience with Tableau and Salesforce reporting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions and written processes to deliver requirements.
Preferred Qualifications of the Data Analyst Specialist:
- Experience with Looker
What we offer:
Salary is only one component of the Amplify Total Rewards package, which includes a lucrative 401(k) plan, incentive stock options, competitive health insurance and mental health options, basic life insurance, paid time off, parental leave, and access to best-in-class development programs. The gross salary range for this role is $65,000 - $72,000.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.