Noom is looking for an idea-driven graphic designer & creative partner for the marketing team who can help us bring the brand to life across a variety of media (email, websites, sales collateral). Read on if you think you've got the stuff.
Noom Inc., a leader in mobile health coaching, combines the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change at scale. Our mobile applications cover chronic/pre-chronic disease (diabetes, hypertension, and obesity to name a few), reaching more than 45 million users worldwide, and transforming millions of lives. The Growth Marketing team is at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle….And this is where you come in!
You will play an important role in driving the visual direction of our consumer marketing and brand efforts. You’ll work collaboratively in telling Noom’s story across a number of mediums with illustration, print, photography, icon design, application design, web design, and cinematography. With the support of analysts, engineers, growth leaders, and direct collaboration with co-founders (we’re still a startup!), you’ll design a brand that will directly and positively impact the growth of a digital product.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Work closely with lead designers, product managers, engineers, and other teammates to create: product landing pages, materials for online and offline marketing (including emails, display banners, social media, print), video assets, illustrations, and photography for content marketing
- Create compelling visual experiences optimized for user conversion, sign up, and retention
- Solve complex visual problems, and provide creative direction and guidance to internal stakeholders
- Translate highly technical concepts into beautiful interactive design, illustrations, and infographics, maintaining visual excellence across all user touchpoints
- Develop tools, templates, processes and style guides to ensure brand consistency while championing design within our organization
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years experience in consumer-focused design, either in-house or at an agency; startup experience a big plus
- Proven past success creating designs that yielded revenue growth through sales or user conversion, with an exceptional portfolio (personal website, Dribbble, or Behance) showing examples of multi-channel design projects. Video a big plus!
- A desire to take risks and experiment with new and unique ways a brand shows up in the world
- Someone who thrives in an energetic team environment and constantly changing priorities
- Experience juggling multiple work streams with tight schedules
- Experience using Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Bonus Points: illustration, video, photography, art direction