What You'll Be Doing:
- Work directly with our Creative Director, Art Director, and internal creative team to create compelling visual experiences optimized for user conversion, sign up, and retention
- Collaborate with other team members to digitally deliver upon company brand objectives.
- Bring innovative digital ideas to life with superior creativity and a commercial awareness
- Help concept and execute high performing creative for all social channels, emails and more
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years experience in consumer-focused design, either in-house or at an agency; startup experience a big plus!
- Proven talent for creating fresh, high-quality designs with an exceptional portfolio (personal website, Dribbble, or Behance) showing well-rounded design experience across all digital channels
- An Idea machine! We are a growing creative department that tests creative at a tremendous rate.
- Awareness of design developments and trends in the digital space and a desire to take risks and experiment with new and unique ways a brand shows up in the world
- Someone who is self-motivated and able to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills and an encouraging, team-focused attitude
- Experience using Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid experience w/ After Effects - video editing and type treatment
- Bonus Points: Working knowledge of HTML and CSS, photography, and illustration
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll be a part of Noom's rocketship-- revenue has grown 20x in the last 2 years and our team is growing fast.
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, and onsite yoga
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting your professional and personal growth: we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture
Noom Inc. is a leader in mobile health coaching. We combine the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change. Our direct-to-consumer mobile applications have reached more than 45 million users worldwide-- and counting. We’ve leveraged our behavior change platform to incorporate the CDC’s Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP), and have expanded to programs for diabetes management, pre-hypertension, and hypertension. The Creative and Growth Marketing Teams are at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle… And this is where you come in!
Noom is looking for a Motion Graphic Designer to support the Creative and Growth Marketing Teams in bringing the brand to life across the spectrum of digital platforms.
You will play an important role in driving the visual direction of the Noom brand. Working collaboratively with the Creative Team and with support from analysts, engineers, growth leaders, and our co-founders (we’re still a startup!), you will help design a brand identity that will directly and positively impact the growth of our digital product. Through on-brand art direction, typography, video editing, animation and illustration you will tell our story across all consumer-facing touchpoints, with an emphasis on thumb-stoppable video ads.