Product Designer – Consumer Products
WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built and powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants and hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, you’re an insider — and the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYC’s “100 Best Places to Work,” Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re seeking a talented and creative Product Designer to join the team in New York, designing the best restaurant discovery and booking experience out there. You’ll collaborate closely with colleagues and stakeholders in Engineering, Product and other groups across the company to ship digital products that reshape our industry. And you’ll join a nimble Design team that embraces an iterative and collaborative design process with attention to detail and care for design execution, always looking to validate concepts with our end-users.
OUR IDEAL ‘YOU’…
- Spent at least three years designing digital products at an agency or startup, and has the work to show it.
- Cares deeply about all aspects of design, from conceptual thinking to UX and visual design.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, synthesizing design feedback and articulating “why.”
- Employs a diverse toolkit, from quick whiteboarding and hand-sketching, to Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision and all that. Bonus points for familiarity with prototyping tools, motion and brand design.
- Shares our love of restaurants, and wants to help us spread that passion.
Make sure to include a resumé, portfolio link and a little about yourself and your path. Maybe include your favorite restaurant, too.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, 401(k), Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount and Wellness budget
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen and café
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.