Product Designer II
The Farmer’s Dog is a subscription-based pet health brand on a mission to disrupt the pet food industry. Our primary service reimagines the food we feed our pets by delivering fresh meals made with healthy, whole-food ingredients in personalized meal plans.
We are looking for a product designer who is an amazing storyteller and has an eye for sharp visual design with motion graphics skills. You make your ideas flow in a manner that automatically translates into the goals of the company. You care deeply about your customers, always looking for ways to craft simple solutions out of complex problems, based on data and user research We are looking for a person that enjoys collaborating with product, engineering, data, brand, and marketing.
What you’ll do here
- Craft mind-blowing experiences for end-users with business goals in mind
- Use storytelling, facilitation, and insights about our customers to create empathy and guide the product team
- Work with the existing design system while keeping emerging design patterns and visual treatments on your radar
- Deliver simple and elegant solutions to the right problems based on data and user research
- Commit to understanding and knowing our users both the emotional and functional needs
We’d love to hear from you if you...
- Can show shipped design work that was designed by you, rather than a team of 15 designers
- Have experience designing within and evolving design systems.
- Love best practices as much as an opportunity to try something just crazy enough to work.
- Can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a tight schedule.
- Understand how modern technologies are used with design (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Believe you still have a lot to learn.
- Know how to measure outcomes and guide design work to ensure energy is aligned with strategy.
- Love dogs.
- 3+ years of visual design experience
- Experience with motion graphics design
- Bachelor or Master's degree in design, HCI or related major.
Health, dental, avocado toast, puppies.