Product Designer (US Remote) at Eden Health
What success looks like
- Participate actively to define business and user problems with your PM and engineering teams.
- Participate in research planning and execution.
- Design and prototype ideas with tight feedback loops in order to quickly communicate and validate product directions.
- Consistently deliver compelling design solutions with an appropriate balance of viability, functionality, and delight.
- Effectively articulate your thought process and strategic rationale to help stakeholders understand and align on design decisions.
- Partner with engineering to assure quality in functionality and design with every release.
- Help the design team define and maintain necessary processes to work quickly, consistently and effectively – including (but not limited to) evolving our design system in Figma, running cross-functional design thinking sessions, holding design reviews, conducting research etc.
- Lift your peers in areas where you are strong, and thoughtfully consider and act upon feedback you receive.
What you will bring
- A portfolio that not only showcases well-designed experiences, but also articulate recaps of process, decisions, and learnings.
- A strong sense of initiative, thoughtful synthesis of feedback, and swift adaptability when faced with ambiguity.
- Adeptness at design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe Xd, etc)
- The ability to execute and discuss designs at various level of fidelity (from user flows and wireframes to detailed mockups and prototypes)
- Understanding of design systems and how to scale your work
- Experience in healthcare is beneficial but *not* required.
- An eagerness to develop your craft, communication, and strategic approaches.
- Have 2+ years relevant product design experience
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
- Adobe Creative Suite