Senior Art Director
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work directly with our Creative Director and internal creative team to create compelling visual experiences optimized for user conversion, sign up, and retention
- Lead and collaborate with other team members to digitally deliver company brand objectives.
- Bring innovative digital ideas to life with superior creativity and a commercial awareness
- Concept and execute high quality, high performing creative for all social channels, product landing pages, emails and more
- Collaborate with external resources to build an inventory of ownable Noom assets consistent with our brand ID
- Translate highly technical concepts into beautiful interactive design, illustrations, and infographics, maintaining visual excellence across all user touchpoints
- Develop tools, templates, processes and style guides to ensure brand consistency while championing design within our organization
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years experience in consumer-focused design, either in-house or at an agency; startup experience a big plus!
- Proven talent for creating fresh, high-quality designs with an exceptional portfolio (personal website, Dribbble, or Behance) showing well-rounded design experience across all digital channels
- Someone with a proven track record in Direct Response creative that delivers solid financial performance while maintaining and elevating the brand ID.
- An Idea machine! We are a growing creative department that tests creative at a tremendous rate.
- Awareness of design developments and trends in the digital space and a desire to take risks and experiment with new and unique ways a brand shows up in the world
- Someone who is self-motivated and able to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills and an encouraging, team-focused attitude
- Experience using Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid experience w/ After Effects - video editing and type treatment
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- An excellent sense of art direction and typography
- Bonus Points: photography and illustration
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll be a part of Noom's rocketship-- revenue has grown 20x in the last 2 years and our team is growing fast.
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, and onsite yoga
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting your professional and personal growth: we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture
Noom Inc. is a leader in mobile health coaching. We combine the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change. Our direct-to-consumer mobile applications have reached more than 45 million users worldwide-- and counting. We’ve leveraged our behavior change platform to incorporate the CDC’s Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP), and have expanded to programs for diabetes management, pre-hypertension, and hypertension. The Creative and Growth Marketing Teams are at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle… And this is where you come in!
Noom is looking for a digital-first Senior Art Director to support the Creative and Growth Marketing Teams in bringing the brand to life across the spectrum of digital platforms.
You will play an important role in driving the visual direction of the Noom brand. Working collaboratively with the Creative Team and with support from analysts, engineers, growth leaders, and our co-founders (we’re still a startup!), you will help design a brand identity that will directly and positively impact the growth of our digital product. Through on-brand art direction, typography, video editing, animation and illustration you will tell our story across all consumer-facing touchpoints, with an emphasis on thumb-stoppable video ads.