Noom is looking for a Senior Creative Operations Manager to support the Creative and Growth Marketing Teams in turning ideas into content that bring the brand to life across the spectrum of digital and traditional platforms; including broadcast television, radio, OOH, digital advertising, and paid and organic social media.
Your role will be critical in defining processes for creative development and approvals. You will support the Creative team in getting work completed on time, within budget and with all of the right stakeholders’ buy-in. The ideal candidate will mitigate risk by anticipating various scenarios throughout the course of a project and build actionable plans accordingly. You will monitor the progression of projects, alleviate bottlenecks as needed and act as the hub of information for the Creative team.
What You’ll Do
- Produce marketing campaigns that compel millions of people to take the first step in changing their lives for the better.
- Establish processes that help the creative team run smoothly internally and cross-functionally with other teams.
- Identify and integrate project management technologies that improve communication and efficiency.
- Work with Marketing partners and other departments to ensure their needs are properly communicated / briefed to the Creative team.
- Monitor department workload to assist the Director of Creative in assigning teams (Copywriters, Art Directors, Producers, Editors) to all work. Assess needs for staffing and outside resources.
- Develop timelines and monitor progress throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Help the Creative team prioritize their work and gently nudge as needed to keep things moving.
- When things veer off track or change course, problem solve to get things back on track.
- Navigate creative approvals with business partners, senior management, marketing partners and creative leads.
- Lead department status meetings.
- Define and manage budgets for projects and monitor expenses and reconciliation.
- Oversee the management of creative assets, ensuring proper accessibility from our internal and external partners.
- Proactively develop initiatives that will improve the department, the work and the company as a whole.
- Foster increased collaboration with other teams.
What We’re Looking For
- 6+ years of creative operations / project management experience in an agency or in-house, or just someone we would kick ourselves if we didn’t hire.
- Experience with marketing / creative project management platforms, i.e. Opal, Wrike, Asana, Basecamp, Workfront, Trello, Monday, Smartsheet, etc.
- Someone who can manage multiple projects, for various channels, with varying levels of complexity, with multiple teams, all at the same time, with ease.
- Someone who gets Creatives. And knows how to create processes and plans that support them producing amazing work.
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and written.
- A super organized, keeper of information.
- A connector. Someone who brings together the information, the resources and the forums needed to get work done on time, on budget and with efficiency.
- Someone well versed in the latest project management technologies.
- An emotionally intelligent person who can diplomatically and tactfully defuse stressful situations.
- A yes person, who is always willing to find a way to make it work and whose positivity is infectious.
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll be a part of Noom's rocketship-- revenue has grown 20x in the last 2 years and our team is growing fast.
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, and onsite yoga
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting your professional and personal growth: we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture