Director of Security at Quartet Health
Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the Team & Opportunity:
We take security seriously and would value a domain-expert leader to join the Quartet Health technology team as our Director of Security. In this role, you’ll lead a growing security team to advance the physical, information and trust security management program by applying your deep domain knowledge and seasoned technical leadership - identifying potential risks, threats, and vulnerabilities present in the environment, and provide solutions to ensure proper security controls to mitigate them. You’ll help ensure that Quartet’s systems, products and services are exceptionally well protected so that, at a minimum, they meet our stakeholder’s stringent security and compliance requirements.
- Proactively manage and lead our physical and technical security policies and best practices.
- Interact internally and externally with senior level management, including the negotiation of critical matters, compliance audits and penetration tests.
- Execute key tasks and projects ensuring that they stay on track with goals and timelines.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of security controls required by SOC II, HIPAA and HITRUST.
- Participate in the development and oversight of required corrective action plans relating to security issues.
- Perform internal technical risk assessments and penetration tests.
- Partner with team members and cross-functional groups to ensure programs align with information security requirements.
- Promote a strong culture of information security internally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 5+ years experience leading teams responsible for managing enterprise security programs.
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Strong hands-on technical-security background in cloud-based SaaS environments.
- Intimate knowledge and experience with the implementation requirements to support SOC 2, HITRUST and HIPAA.
- Strong result-oriented project management and people-leadership skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Master’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or other related technical field or equivalent work experience.
- Health technology experience in a secured SaaS and AWS cloud computing environment highly valued.
- CISSP other related technology governance certification and experience with additional regulatory compliance frameworks such as NIST 800-53 and ISO 27001.
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.