As an Infrastructure Security Engineer on our Security Engineering team, you will support our cloud infrastructure by developing tools, building services and providing consultative services to our engineering teams. You will be a key member safeguarding our users who entrust vimeo with their content every day. You will build tools, and services (We use Python, and Go). You love to solve puzzles, and are a great team player
What you'll do:
- Improve the security of our production systems
- Review changes to our infrastructure and application for potential security impact
- Conduct regular security assessments of Vimeo’s infrastructure and provide red team services to our organization as needed
- Focus on automation, tooling, and delivery of our industry leading security tools
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Solid understanding of web application architecture, TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, and Linux
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services, or Google Cloud
- Competence with one or more programming languages, we use Python and Go
- A passion for network security, hacking and cryptography
- Experience with ISO 27001/2, PCI, SOX, ITGC, or other security frameworks is a plus
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. We empower over 175 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest brands — to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos and to reach teams, audiences and customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 600 passionate, dedicated humans. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse and global community that we serve, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders and culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.