Lead Software Developer - Security at Peloton
The security team at Peloton has oversight into the security practices of the entire organization, instantiating security policies and best practices, as well as automation of these policies/practices where possible. The security team at Peloton is looking for a Lead Software Developer - Security to join our growing team to work across disparate teams. As a Lead Software Developer - Security, you would ensure the security of Peloton's products and services.
- Research, design and apply advanced security techniques.
- Perform security assessments and design reviews on web applications, mobile clients, internal services and APIs.
- Design and engineer cloud security services and infrastructure.
- Develop advanced security and cryptographic systems.
- Build large-scale detection systems.
- Maintaining and creating secure development best practices and programs for our engineering teams and external developers
- Identify risks in code, applications, software architecture, and internal development processes
- Provide guidance on relevant application security industry standards and practices such as OWASP, SANS, CWE, CWSS, CVE, CVSS, etc.
- You have 4+ years of experience working on a security team performing technical security assessments on modern web applications, APIs, and mobile applications within cloud hosted environments such as AWS, GCP.
- Experience integrating security into CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with common web application testing tools for DAST, SAST, and IAST analysis such as Burp Suite, Checkmarx, Veracode, AppSpider, Coverity, BlackNetSparker
- Knowledge of software security testing procedures across multiple platforms and Operating Systems.
- Understanding of Agile software development methods and familiarity with enterprise productivity tools such as JIRA, confluence
- Experience instituting organizational change with respect to security
- Effective spoken and written communicator to multiple audiences
- B.S. Computer Science in a related field, or equivalent experience
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with Peloton products and services is a plus
- Experience with CDNs such as Fastly, Cloudflare, Cloudfront, Akamai
- Experience with iOS or Android development
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.