Who we are:
Sisense is changing business analytics forever by simplifying complex data preparation, analysis and visualization — giving unprecedented power to businesses without the need for cumbersome and expensive IT investments.
Sisense started with the idea that data analytics can be made fluent, easy and fast by radically improving data processing capabilities through technological innovation. After working for several years in stealth mode to perfect our disruptive In-Chip™ data engine and to tie it into an intuitive, user-oriented front end, Sisense launched its first commercial release in 2010 and caught the market by surprise: Suddenly there was a tool powerful enough to tackle big and disparate datasets, but simple enough to be used by almost anyone. Since then Sisense has seen meteoric growth that shows no sign of slowing, with headquarters in New York, and tens of thousands of users across the globe
What Are We Looking For?
You are a pre-sales superstar, deeply technical with great customer facing skills, and know how to successfully work as a trusted advisor to ensure the success of our future customers. You will focus on both the back end data model and the front facing dashboards and visualization to ensure our prospects' success.
When it comes to deploying mission-critical enterprise software you are the expert; this can be demonstrated by a track record of happy, reference able customers and deals won. They appreciate your technical acumen and your diligence; You will provide the prospect customer with the understanding and comfort that they will be successful with our solution
What You’ll Do?
- Analyze and visualize large data sets quickly using the Sisense solution
- Rapidly develop POCs (proof of concepts) and analytical solutions for a diverse pool of clients
- Consult with prospects customers to understand and best support their business, data and analytical needs
- Work closely with the sales team to offer technical consulting and provide guidance to close deals
- Develop and deliver training to clients
What Should You have?
- Minimum 2-5 years of SaaS sales engineering experience
- Technical mindset, can tackle complex SQL/Architecture problems
- Is eager to jump into call with prospects and tackle business issues
- Has strong Relational Database and BI Experience
- Has heavy Client Facing Experience
- Has data modeling, statistics and modeling methodologies
- HTML, CSS, AJAX, REST Web services
- Experience with a dynamically typed language (Python, PHP, Ruby, Node.js)
- Familiar with one client-side framework (Angular.JS, Backbone) – nice to have
- Prior business intelligence or data visualization experience strongly preferred
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.