DRIVE THE TECHNICAL SALE AT SISENSE
As part of our growing Sales Engineering team, you will be responsible for articulating the value of our product to technical prospects, user and buyers. You will not only be on Sisense's front line, talking to users, and building relationships; but you’ll become the customer’s advocate inside the company, driving minds together to envision how future customers could use Sisense to transform their business.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SALES ENGINEERING TEAM:
We’re serving one of the fastest growing professions that has traditionally been undeserved. We’ve nearly doubled revenue year over year and we have over 2000 customers to date. Your expertise will help shape our messaging, go to market strategy, and influence our product roadmap. You also have the opportunity to learn from a seasoned leader who has risen through the ranks of Sisense. This is an exciting role that straddles the line of being technically focused and business savvy.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You will have a much deeper understanding of the Sisense offering, how to position Sisense, and the competitive landscape
- You will better understand the Sisense Architecture
- You will do lots of hands on exercise in Dashboard Designs , Data Modeling and ETL
- You will also start shadowing calls with Senior Sales Engineer
- You will continue to shadow demos and Proof of Concept sessions
- You will do a couple of complex projects on how to go from Data to Dashboard
- You will learn more Sales Engineer Soft Skills such as Session Management, How to interact with Prospects, Working with Account Executives and Handling Objections
- You will participate in Demo and be able to answer any technical question
- Assist other member of the team with Poof of Concept
- You participate with Proof of Concepts with a Senior Sales Engineer shadowing
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have a track record of success selling a growing SaaS solution and you are familiar with SQL.
- You can provide many examples of your technical problem solving expertise.
- You have an analytical mind and familiarity with data tools like Business Intelligence, Database Management, Analytics or Integration.
- You’ve delivered numerous customized presentations and demonstrations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You can communicate complex concepts in a clear and professional manner.
- You thrive in fast paced, high-growth environments while working on a team.
- You need to align yourself with a company’s goal and you want to contribute in a significant way.
- You are a lifelong learner with insatiable curiosity.
- You understand the value of saying “I don’t know”, and relish the opportunity to find the answer.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companie
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.