Pre-Sales Solutions Architect at Sisense
Are you an active learner who thrives in a fast-paced, technical environment with a passion to make customers successful? If so this role could be for you!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT TEAM
Solutions Architects at Sisense work with customers in every stage of their journey to provide solid, scalable solutions to ensure their success. Sisense is a cloud-first, new way of building next-gen analytic apps that span a customer’s entire data landscape and transforms their data into powerful actionable analytic applications. Those analytic applications can be embedded or infused anywhere that the customer works
Solutions Architects work with the Sisense platform, built from the ground-up on a modern Containerized Microservices Architecture. You will assist our customers from concept to go-live, including designing the solution, architecture customization, and integration to customer’s systems with the intent of optimizing adoption and future growth.
Solutions Architects work directly with customers to accelerate their projects and recommend best-practice architectures that align with their long-term business outcomes. SAs also educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Sisense, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment
HOW YOU’LL RAMP
By Day 30..
- You will better understand the Sisense Architecture
- You will start interacting with Sisense customers and getting to know their challenges
- You will do hands on exercises in order to understand the intricacies of the Sisense stack
- You will actively shadow calls with Senior Solution Architects
By Day 60..
- You will learn Sisense Solution Architect methodologies and tools you will use
- You will develop soft skills such as session management, customer interactions, and working with cross functional teams
By Day 90..
- You’ll begin compiling Sisense best practices for our Cloud-native architecture
- Assist other members of the team with solution review and design activities
- You’ll create and capture best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts).
- You’ll provide and design solutions for complex deployments and architecture reviews
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR
- You have been a technical leader for successful pre-sales implementation from requirements >> design >> training and delivery
- You have an in-depth understanding of Cloud-Native Architecture and extensive experience with Linux Application Infrastructure. Specific experience with AWS, GCP and/or Azure is necessary
- You have led complex troubleshooting forums including communication with customers, specifically technical stakeholders and executives
- You are comfortable providing status updates, setting expectations, presenting solutions, and providing creative solutions when necessary
- You have presented and proposed solutions while maintaining ongoing technical discussions with the customer throughout their journey with Sisense
- You have worked collaboratively with other members of a virtual technical team
- You have championed best practices for technical cloud, and kubernetes-based deployments
- You have communicated complex concepts in a clear and professional manner.
- You have experience connecting to advanced data platforms such as Snowflake, Amazon Redshift and Google BigQuery
- You have collaborated with Engineering and Products teams to coordinate new features and other priorities
- You are a lifelong learner with an insatiable curiosity to stay up-to-date with technologies in both the Sisense and the cloud ecosystem
- We are a radically innovative embedded analytics software company focused on redefining every aspect of a customer's analytic experience.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers
- We’ve been recognized as a visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We currently have over 800 employees
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
If you would like to learn more, Simply Ask