Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others. Business Insider recognized Ocrolus for Best Company Culture and Best Company CEO, as voted on by employees via Comparably.
We are looking for a Presales Engineer who can work cross functionally in support of the entire prospect to client lifecycle. The candidate must have a proven track record of working effectively with sales executives in a pre-contract situation helping prospects understand Ocrolus, solving technical problems for customers and building integrations to systems that deliver efficient business solutions.
Candidates will work closely with Account Executives as the Technical Lead to provide guidance and support to prospective customers in the pre-sales process. The candidate will work directly with customers during their implementation effort to ensure a seamless integration experience and alignment with the customer’s use case. They will collaborate throughout the organization to ensure a smooth overall client onboarding process to help drive adoption of new products and educate clients.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate pre and post sales during the entire customer lifecycle
- Communicate with clients to understand their business use cases
- Master Ocrolus' API capabilities and explain them to clients
- Help clients plan and implement Technical API integration
- Work with teams across the entire organization to work collaboratively
- Integrate customer feedback to influence product roadmap
- Create tools, workflows and processes to enhance customer experience
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or other related field
- 2+ years of experience working as a presales and/or solutions engineer within the SaaS space
- Ability to diagnose and analyze API integrations solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Exposure to working in the FinTech space
- Experience working at a hypergrowth startup company
- Ability to script in Python
- Proficiencies with SQL, HTTP protocols and Node.js
- Cross collaboration experience working with internal product teams and by providing them customer feedback
- Robust technical reasoning with a systems engineering skillset
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!