QA Analyst II at Vimeo
Vimeo OTT helps video creators grow thriving video businesses, from small content creators to major media partners. Creators distribute and sell their amazing videos through our customer-branded websites and apps on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, and Roku. Our core technology is a React and Rails web app through which creators administer multiple video products and viewers watch and pay for videos.
OTT Engineering is an organization that loves to collaborate, encourages curiosity, and upholds technical excellence. We continuously ship small improvements to help our creators, striving to make world-class software that empowers people to build their business with video. We believe diversity of perspective and experience are key to building great tech.
Our Viewer Experience team is focused on providing viewers with the best possible experience to increase viewer and subscriber retention. As a QA Analyst at Vimeo, you'll ensure the delivery of high-quality software and as we build a world-class platform for our customers. This is an opportunity to optimize testing processes, support product improvements based on customer feedback, and grow with a high-performing team.
What you'll do:
- Experiment and discover new approaches in testing and automation.
- Help our Support team validate and triage issues related to Viewer Experience.
- Document and maintain test cases.
- Perform manual testing on staging environments.
- Work closely with engineers to ensure quality throughout the development cycle.
- Provide feedback on your efforts and the work of others.
- Join the engineering culture of OTT and Vimeo at-large, and participate in retros, outings, talks, and more.
What you’ll bring:
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans and debugging.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with new technology.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Empathy for how users interact with products.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs