WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built and powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants and hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, you’re an insider — and the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYC’s “100 Best Places to Work,” Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is seeking a QA Engineer to join our Product Team team. We are looking for someone who will help identify issues with new features and facilitate the resolution of issues for existing features. Working alongside our Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers, the QA Engineer will develop an innate understanding of our highly complex product. This person will be a crucial player in making sure the product and environment we offer our Restaurants partners are best in class.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Understand product specs and provide continuity release-to-release
- Create datasets and test scenarios, ensuring stability and durability across all products
- Coordinate releases with our automation team
- Create efficiencies in order to close coverage gaps
- Own manual testing for our restaurant-facing product
- Inform our go/no-go decision prior to every release
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are an expert in building and maintaining automated and manual test products and processes
- You have experience with testing across platforms, app version and browsers
- You are a problem solver; you are a nimble thinker who loves to work to solve tricky problems and will execute polished results
- You love to collaborate with cross-teams and can shift priorities when needed
- You are a great listener and have strong attention to detail
- You are interested in building up your automation skillset and participate in planning and development of automated tests
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount and Wellness budget
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen and café
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.