Salesforce Administrator at Eden Health
What success looks like
- Ensure optimal performance of salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrade and configure salesforce systems for optimized integration. Integrations include EHR, data warehouse, and various sales and marketing products.
- Manage Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Maintain both health and sales cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Perform database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluate and install new Salesforce releases, as well as provide training and support.
- Document processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
What you will bring
- Salesforce certifications are a plus.
- 2-3 years of experience as a salesforce administrator in a similar environment.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of salesforce systems including health cloud.
- Experience in performing salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain salesforce databases.
- In-depth knowledge of salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency in creating salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Ability to provide salesforce training and end-user support.
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers