Security Research & Engineering at TQ Tezos
About the Role
TQ Tezos is seeking skilled computer security professionals to perform security audits of software and hardware developed for the Tezos ecosystem and to give security advice to entities operating within it.
The wide scope of tasks offers a variety of complex scenarios and systems for an enquiring mind. We believe this position will be exceptionally interesting for qualified candidates. We do not expect that any single candidate will have all, or even necessarily most, of the background required. However, we do expect that qualified candidates will have a strong computer science background, a strong background in computer security, a history of successfully attacking real systems, and a willingness to rapidly learn new technologies.
- A strong background in computer science is required; electrical engineering skills are a plus but not expected.
- You need a strong background in programming and you need to truly understand systems from the bottom up. If you enjoy delving into the assembly language output of your compiler, or deciphering network packets, this position may be for you.
- Strong computer security background; you should have broken systems in the past, and equally importantly, you should have a strong understanding of how to create systems that are hard to break. Audit experience a significant plus.
- Knowledge of financial systems security or blockchain security is a serious plus, and a general interest in blockchain technology is a serious plus.
- A background in strongly typed functional languages is a strong plus but not required; you will need to gain a working knowledge of them.
- A background in formal methods would be nice but is not required.
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- 401k matching