At Resy, American Express Global Dining Network, we are tackling the toughest challenges in an industry that everyone loves, hospitality, at a global scale. We hold ourselves to the highest standard in delivering elegant technology fueling exceptional experiences for both our restaurant operators and diner alike. We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team. As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will help us revolutionize our test, deployment, and production infrastructure allowing fast, safe, and cost-effective releases. This includes implementing new tools as well as supporting existing codebases and infrastructure. You will take advantage of cutting-edge technologies to improve automation capabilities of the infrastructure supported throughout our organization. You will work with the Architecture Team to ensure that our CI/CD infrastructure meets the needs of our development efforts, reliability and scalability expectations. This position will to the CTO.
- Develop continuous integration, deployment, and infrastructure automation strategies.
- Revolutionize our environments for more streamlined testing, deployment, and production architecture.
- Assist in ensuring we maintain the highest level of security possible.
- Support new projects that will need innovative infrastructure solutions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for DevOps infrastructure tooling and support.
Must Have Qualifications
- 6+ years of experiences designing, installing and overseeing DevOps environments for mission critical software development teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Highly motivated, self-sufficient and passionate about creating quality environments for both Software Development and fault tolerant production environments
- Experience with DevOps related practices such as CI/CD, Canary Pushes/Blue-Green deployments, Software Defined Infrastructure and tools on AWS.
- Experience with AWS infrastructure (EC2, ECS, load balances, security groups, S3 to name a few).
- Working knowledge of Terraform and Packer as well as general configuration management concepts.
- Strong experience with containerization (Docker, EKS, Kubernetes).
- Experience deploying and supporting microservices-based architecture.
- Familiar with continuous integration infrastructure (Jenkins).
- Solid understanding of DNS, SSL, and networking architecture.
- Strong Linux fundamentals.
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python).
- Experience with logging and monitoring utilities (Datadog).
- Deep understanding of network, application, and infrastructure best practices and security as well as vulnerability remediations
- Knowledge of NGINX, Redis.
Nice Have Qualifications
- Experience with SAST/DAST is a bonus.
- Experience supporting a 24 x 7 global operations environment with on-call responsibilities for production support.
- Knowledge of SDLC principles
- Understanding of BDD & TDD practices