Senior Front End Engineer at Rhino
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As a Senior Front End Engineer at Rhino, you’ll join a formidable, passionate Tech team, helping to build the foundation of a company that is positioned to revolutionize renting.
In this role you will:
- Help us scale our front-end development practice (both server-rendered and browser-rendered) by implementing sustainable component library and style guide.
- Help optimize load times to keep all pages snappy.
- Design and lead the implementation of new products requiring front-end development.
- Help choose tools, technologies, and patterns for new products.
- Build and improve features to support our renter customers and landlord partners.
- Build extensible, beautiful user interfaces which hide from end users often deep levels of complexity.
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- 4+ years of experience.
- Expertise with React and modern HTML, CSS, and Typescript.
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails or equivalent web framework.
- Familiarity working with tools like Figma to implement designs.
- A strong eye for design and enthusiasm for collaborating with designers.
- An Engineer that is excited to quickly ship features in a collaborative, rigorous, and fast-paced environment.