Senior Frontend Engineer, Integrations Team at Catalyst Software
Catalyst is the world’s most intuitive Customer Success Platform (CSP), and was built by an experienced group of industry leaders. Our software integrates with all of the tools that CS teams are already using to provide one centralized view of customer data. Customer Success Managers can subsequently take the right actions to prevent churn, increase product adoption, and align the entire organization on a unified workflow to manage customers throughout their journey. Catalyst helps organizations turn Customer Success into a company-wide mission.
The Customer Enablement team owns the strategy and execution of building our application’s onboarding flow, integrations hub, and data ingestion pipelines. Ultimately, empowering our users to centralize their customer’s data to derive value from it as soon and as simply as possible. Helping our customers get the most out of our application quickly is critical for their success and ours. As a Senior Engineer on the integrations team, you will be responsible for designing and building integration experiences while simplifying configuration management and improving maintainability. If you are looking for more ownership and the ability to make a significant impact, we would love to meet you.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with Product Managers, designers, and engineers to build enterprise-ready products
- Design and implement high performance, reliable, and scalable systems
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-tested code
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Make pragmatic scoping and design decisions to optimize project timelines and minimize risk
- Translate sometimes ambiguous business problems into actionable tasks
- Provide mentorship through active pairing and coaching
- Primarily focus on building using Vue.js and work with teammates leveraging Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, and Elasticsearch
What You’ll Need
- Strong understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Demonstrated expertise in a major reactive web framework (React, Vue)
- History with one of the major flux pattern implementations (Redux, Vuex)
- Mastery of asynchronous request handling, REST architectures, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience working in a test-driven development environment
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Keen eye for strong UX and a history contributing to design systems
- Experience with Webpack
- (Nice to have/Bonus) You’re interested in backend technologies/databases and have a willingness to traverse the full stack
Why You’ll Love Working Here!
- Highly competitive compensation package, including equity - everyone has a stake in our growth
- Comprehensive benefits, including up to 100% paid medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage for you & your loved ones
- Open vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need - we trust you to strike the right work/life balance
- Annual education stipend, to ensure that you're continuously expanding your skill set
- Monthly wellness stipend, to ensure that you’re taking care of both your physical & mental health
- Monthly remote team-building events, including game nights, trivia, cooking/mixology classes, and more!
Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer, meaning that we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected class. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.